All items are sent nationwide via Evri or DPD. Free delivery is available on orders £30 up, we also offer upgraded, speedier options for those who are ordering very close to funeral dates or need to arrive on a specific date, please see options at checkout.
* Please note working days excludes weekends and bank holidays.
- Deliveries take place between 7am and 7pm (unless a timed delivery is purchased) a one hour delivery window is allocated on the day of delivery to a mobile number or email address provided with your order.
- Order and pay by 1pm on any working day and we aim to despatch within 1-2 working days. If you have a specific date ie a funeral or other occasion please choose the most appropriate postage option and include the date needed with your order.
- Need an urgent delivery? Please use an upgraded delivery option.
- Saturday delivery is available at an extra fee of £28, Priority next day ensures we despatch the day after your order is placed and URGENT ensures we despatch the day after you have ordered and use a by 10.30am service.
- We do always suggest that funeral orders should ideally be ordered to arrive AT LEAST one day before the service is due to take place, ideally two days or more would be best.
- We are able to send items directly to funeral homes but please provide the name of the deceased and the date of the funeral so we can ensure a smooth delivery, once again, at least one to two days before the funeral.
- Items are sent boxed, boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected with recyclable packing paper.
Delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Channel Island's is available but will incur a charge:
|Republic of Ireland||£15||3 days|
|Northern Ireland||£8||4 days|
|Scottish Islands||£15||3 days|
|Scottish Highlands||£15||3 days|
Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3